Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Michael Campanaro sustained a quadriceps injury during Wednesday’s OTA session, The Baltimore Sun reports. The severity of the injury is not known, according to sources. But according to the Sun, Campanaro was abl...
- Bills GM Doug Whaley: Re-signing DT Marcell Dareus is team's top priority
- Steelers RB DeAngelo Williams feels he has a lot left at the age of 32
- Todd Bowles: Jets will have open QB competition, but it's Geno Smith's to lose
- Derrick Johnson back on practice field since suffering torn Achilles last season
- Colts sign first-round pick Phillip Dorsett to four-year deal
Chicago Bears running back Matt Forte says he will not hold out for a contract extension. A two-time Pro Bowl pick, he says he will report to training camp on time despite the team’s refusal to extend his deal. Forte is entering the final seaso...
- Cowboys RB Joseph Randle confident he’s the man to replace DeMarco Murray
- Seahawks DT Jesse Williams to undergo kidney surgery Thursday
- Mike Zimmer: Adrian Peterson can either play for Vikings or not play
- Cowboys LB Rolando McClain skipping OTAs, rehabbing from knee surgery
- Giants DE Robert Ayers carted off field with leg injury during OTAs
Chicago Bears chairman George McCaskey said Wednesday he has repeatedly second-guessed his decision to approve the Ray McDonald signing and asked himself what he could have done differently. McDonald was released Monday following a domestic violence ...
- Police release 911 recordings that led to arrest of Ray McDonald
- Michael Sam not worried about making history, just winning games
- Report: Tom Brady's appeal won't be heard by Wednesday's 10-day deadline
- Goodell will not recuse himself from Brady's appeal of suspension
- Darren Sharper to enter plea in federal rape case May 29