The Jacksonville Jaguars have restructured the final year of tight end Marcedes Lewis’ contract, NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports. Terms of the deal were not made available, but the redone pact was not an extension. Lewis was thought to be on...
- Jaguars sign former Raiders C Stefan Wisniewski to one-year, $2.5M deal
- Dallas police suspend investigation involving Broncos CB Aqib Talib
- Broncos LB Brandon Marshall recovering from foot surgery
- C.J. Spiller: Lack of playing time in Buffalo was frustrating
- Johnny Manziel: I promise to work hard, regain everyone's trust and respect
San Francisco 49ers linebacker Aldon Smith has had plenty of off-field issues since entering the NFL. After serving a nine-game suspension a year ago for violating the NFL’s personal-conduct and substance-abuse policy, Smith returned and only t...
- Report: Cowboys worked out UCLA QB Brett Hundley Thursday
- Eagles LB DeMeco Ryans expects "to be full go” for training camp
- Panthers, LB Thomas Davis working on contract extension
- Vikings OL Babatunde Aiyegbusi: "I will be happy when I put J.J. Watt to the ground"
- NFL reinstates Adrian Peterson effective Friday
Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has been officially reinstated by the NFL as of Friday. But Peterson and his agent have both said that the former league MVP has no interest in return to Minnesota, saying he is “Uneasy” about the id...
- Floyd Reese: Patriots were aware that Aaron Hernandez had issues at Florida
- Jameis Winston being sued by woman who accused him of sexual assault
- Proposed Chargers, Raiders stadium near Los Angeles advances
- Aaron Hernandez to face double-murder charges in Boston next
- Report: Jameis Winston scores 27 on Wonderlic test, Marcus Mariota 33