Prosecutors say they’ve dropped a battery charge against Buffalo Bills offensive line coach Aaron Kromer, who was accused of punching a boy in the face for using his beach chairs in Florida. The State Attorney’s Office filed a motion Frid...
- Judge orders Brady, Goodell to appear in court Aug. 12 and 19
- Titans sign WR Tebucky Jones, waive OT Terren Jones
- Ravens Jimmy Smith: Being top-rated corner more important than big contract
- Gary Kubiak on Demaryius Thomas: "I had no idea he was that big"
- Jaguars DE Chris Clemons reports to camp one day late, sits out practice
Dan Quinn brought a hands-on coaching style to his first Atlanta Falcons’ training camp on Friday. It was most obvious when his hands were in blocking pads. Whether sprinting from one side of the field to the other or standing in the middle of ...
- NFL suspends Saints TE Orson Charles for first game of season
- Eli Manning not worried about contract heading into final season of deal
- Giants agree to contract terms with WR James Jones
- 49ers LB Michael Wilhoite placed on non-football injury list
- Packers WR Jared Abbrederis held out of practice with concussion
The federal judge handling Tom Brady’s attempt to overturn his four-game suspension ordered the New England quarterback and NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell to appear in court twice in mid-August, according to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport. U.S....
- NFL, player's union request expedited ruling on Brady's suspension
- Brady's lawsuit against NFL to be heard in New York instead of Minnesota
- Tom Brady, player's union take battle with Roger Goodell, NFL to federal court
- NFL ask local police ask to beef up patrols around Roger Goodell's home in Maine
- Patriots owner Robert Kraft: "I was wrong to put my faith in the league"